Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Virginia Tech, weapons and all.

I've gone back to my Luxembourg based blog after quite a while as I believe I should activate it with stuff that is worth writing down in my perspective.

The event of today is still focused mainly on the Virginia Tech shooting of 32 helpless people and on the obvious question of arms availability.

American commentators will of course never learn and move away from there arms industry point of view. The worst comments I read today are: if everyone of the 32 people who got killed, had been allowed to bring a weapon into the school, the disaster would have been far less dramatic...

By the way: The Bushman found the Virginia Tech event "horrendous". He probably gave up looking at news reports - or at least at casualty figures from Iraq, Afghanistan and other places where he is responsable for just as "horrendous" events every few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home